[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Solsona" <dsolsona at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] setup issues w/ cable/Dsl router
 Date:  Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:29:09 +0100
All my m0n0 installs are with dsl routers, and I allways configure the dsl
routers in bridge mode (aka monopuesto in spain)

So m0n0 has the public ip for wan and we configure  m0n0 to act as the dhcp
server for the lan.

And of course, when the dsl router is in bridge mode, you can't access the
gui, but well you don't need it anymore. All the job is done in m0n0.