[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Managing Multiple Firewalls
 Date:  Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:41:07 -0600
Well, I updated my lists today, and I currently have 28 fully supported
m0n0wall firewalls in production!  (And 2 more waiting to ship)  I have now
gotten to the point where managing them is a but hard!  So, before starting
to build my own management interface, I thought I would see if anyone else
has done anything in this regard.  My big needs are global configuration,
(Change PPtP passwords on all...) and remote hardware polling. (Hard drive
size, memory size, CPU, and so on...)  Any hints are also welcome.

                        Lee