[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Johnny Johns <srbassalot at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IP Directed Broadcasts
 Date:  Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:12:49 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Jonathan I wanted to make sure I had that covered.
Smurf attacks had been a problem before I was running M0n0wall, but not anymore.

Thanks again,
JJ

Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be> wrote: In linux this is controlled by the kernel,
so I think it is the same
with bsd and also controlled by a sysctl config.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator