[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter van Eck <peter at vaneckonline dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  DMZ static route
 Date:  Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:22:13 +0100
Hi,

I've got m0n0wall 1.21 on a  3 interface soekris 4801.

What I would like/need is to create DMZ zone. currently I've got
a wired LAN , Wireless LAN and the WAN interface configured in M0n0wall.

Is it advisable to create the DMZ in the Wired LAN behind a 2nd
router/firewall using static routes in M0n0wall ?

the DMZ will have mail /web server /DNS servers open for public as well
as being accessed by  the LANS for imap/smtp  and squid outgoing proxy...

thanks,

Peter