[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrea Gangini <a dot gangini at mimesi dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Help on which NAT to choose
 Date:  Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:37:16 +0100
I've tested monowall in a simple configuration and I found it very
complete and robust; so I want to migrate the firewall (ipcop based) of
our company to monowall.
However I could'nt understand how to replicate a simple ipcop feature,
which is that the firewall must have multiple WAN ips, each with its own
port forward rules. In ipcop this feature is called "network alias". The
internal network is NATted on a single WAN ip (all outbound requests
originate from the same IP).
Could please someone point me in the right direction?

--
Andrea Gangini, Mimesi S.r.l.
a dot gangini at mimesi dot com