[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Disable WebGUI and use Shell only?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:03:29 -0500
True, but the mere existance of a Password protected webpage will get a
request for the password, etc. I don't want to seem like we are keeping them
from anything directly like that, I would rather just not have pretty
graphics (command line/shell) which will scare them away from it.

Politics always plays a role here.