[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Christoph Hanle" <christoph dot hanle at leinpfad dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Disable WebGUI and use Shell only?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2006 20:59:22 +0100
Another option is just allow the webgui but define another user with
user access rights instead of admin rights.

This is possible in the current SVN and an image is available on my
download site (based on SVN r97)

Basic principle: or you give access, or you don't. Saying "I don't want
to seem like we are keeping them from anything directly like that" is
the same like: I don't want them to access the box. So don't give them.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator