[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "jan gestre" <m0n0wall dot list at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1st timer install woes
 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:38:15 +0800
i would like to try out monowall as a possible backup or replacement for our
opensource based firewall, but i'm having difficulty installing it. i would
like to install monowall to our hard drive but i'm stucked on the console
part, i.e., after the cdrom boots and i saved the interface configuration on
the floppy disk and ask for a reboot, im back again to console mode. i cant
seem to get pass that stage, anybody here willing to guide me step by step.

TIA