[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Managing Multiple Firewalls
 Date:  Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:51:31 +0100
Hello Lee

Here are some ideas to solve this problem:
   - Modify one of the scripts which allow execution of
     shell commands on the m0n0wall (if think ther names
     were m0n0client and m0n0sh but not 100% sure)
   - Install on every m0n0wall an ssh server and use it with clusterssh

For a project at the technical school TS-Zürich i have written a
webinterface which allows the excution of shell commands over ssh on
multiple hosts, its also possible to make batches and save them..

just some ideas... i hope this could give you a hint how to do the job

regards

Andreas