[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Managing Multiple Firewalls
 Date:  Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:51:31 +0100
Hello Lee

Here are some ideas to solve this problem:
   - Modify one of the scripts which allow execution of
     shell commands on the m0n0wall (if think ther names
     were m0n0client and m0n0sh but not 100% sure)
   - Install on every m0n0wall an ssh server and use it with clusterssh

webinterface which allows the excution of shell commands over ssh on
multiple hosts, its also possible to make batches and save them..

just some ideas... i hope this could give you a hint how to do the job

regards

Andreas