[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fractalyzor <fractalyzor at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1st timer install woes
 Date:  Thu, 09 Mar 2006 23:18:27 +0100
You've downloaded the cdrom version, which only uses the cdrom and a
floppy (for config)

If you want it on a hard drive, then yo need the IDE /CF version:
*Goto http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/downloads.php
and download: ******generic-pc-1.21.img*
<http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=generic-pc-1.21.img>**
*** <http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=generic-pc-1.21.img>*
And follow the installation instructions on:
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/installation_generic.php

Don't forget to read the quick start guide:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/quickstartpc/

/F