[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  "James Harrington" <jharrington at hyelm dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] My Firewall Doesn't Appear to Work Properly.... I think??
 Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:53:55 -0500
Almost postiive on this answer. Your lan rules are right. You changed the webgui on monowall to port
6098. Thing is you need to check disable webGUI anti-lockout on the advanced page. It keeps you from
locking yourself out of the webgui. Just make sure you allow your ip to the web gui and the rules
are in the correct order or you will find you can't access it either.