[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Niels P. Kjeldsen" <kjeldsen at npkjeldsen dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How flexible is M0n0Wall?
 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:11:32 +0100

In my company, we have one DSL, but we want to segment the network into two
equally safe parts.

M0n0Wall seems to offer a lot of flexibility, and is it possible with 3 NICs
to provide a firewall, a router and a switch that accomplishes this

Has this been done before by one of you, and is this explained in the users

Niels P. Kjeldsen

Checked by AVG Free Edition.