[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC and NAT-T
 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:32:23 -0600
I guess I don't understand why it doesn't work because we have a similar
setup where we can connect from behind our monowall to clients' monowalls
using the safenet ipsec vpn client software installed on a workstation.
we've since switched to automatic tunnels using our monowayll, but we never
had any problems with safenet connecting.  maybe I don't understand the
issue?

jason