[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jan Luehr <listen at kabelshop dash online dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PC doesn't boot
 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:02:04 +0100
Hello,

> Hello
>
> Have you upgraded your Bios??? You can get the latest version of the
> Bios from your Motherboard vendor

Ehm, that's an idea. I'll check it on Monday.
However, in what way will I bios update help? I mean, if I'm able to boot and
use Debian (CF only), what difference will a bios-update do?
Thus I suspect the image to be corrupt... and that's why I append the rather
unsual fdisk output...

P.S. Oops, I forgot my realname. I'm going to check my suirrelmail settings.
Sorry...

Thanks in advance
Keep smiling
yanosz