[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denilson Rocha <denilson at vertentes dot com dot br>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT on LAN
 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:51:34 -0300
James, I'll explain how my m0n0 works, and you'll see how the
definitions of "external" and "internal" will change for me...

I'm an wireless ISP, and this m0n0 is one of my Access Points. This
machine have LAN (ethernet card), WAN (pcmcia) and OPT1 (pcmcia). The
WAN interface is connected to a linux server with a pcmcia card
(client), that is connected to a cisco router and internet. So, all the
traffic to Internet from my clients connected on OPT1 from m0n0 goes to
WAN, that does the link to Internet, ok? Works fine.

The LAN is connected to an external radio wich does a P2P to another
city, and this P2P client needs some public IPs, and I would forward
them through NAT... So, I need to nat IPs from WAN (internet) to LAN...

Any suggestion?

Denilson