[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wesley K. Joyce" <wjoyce at uvi dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] h.323
 Date:  Sat, 11 Mar 2006 07:09:56 -0400
What about h.323 voice AND video AND data sharing with endpoints like Polycomm, or even Netmeeting
like Giuseppe asked.  Historically there have always been problems doing h.323 behind a NAT
firewall.   Usually you have to use a Cisco PIX with h.323 fixups or some other h.323 NAT gateway.

Does monowall over come the issue of NAT and H3.323 for video conferencing?