[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "edward mzj" <edward dot mzj at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Marc R. Meshurle Jr." <MarcM at katotech dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] h.323
 Date:  Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:56:42 +0800
ipnat, the core NAT module in m0n0, does have an EXPERIMENTAL h.323
proxy module. i don't know whether it's compiled in by default when
building kernels.

you could try this:
1. goto exec.php
2. execute:
  echo 'map your_wan_iface  your_lan_subnet/mask -> 0/32 proxy port
your_h323_app_port h323/tcp' | ipnat -f-
3. start your apps and see if it's ok.

i have little knowledge/experience in h323. so what im said above
might be incorrect. anyway, give it a try, since it won't hurt
nothing.

2006/3/11, Marc R. Meshurle Jr. <MarcM at katotech dot com>:

> Has anyone used the m0n0wall for h.323 voice applications? I'm in the process of setting up a
large VoIP network and would like to keep the m0n0 in place as the firewall.

> Thanks.
>

> Marc
>

> Marc R. Meshurle, Jr.
>
> President, MCP
>
> Kato Technology Solutions, Inc.
>
> Exton, PA. 19341
>
> 610-280-3566
>
> 501-643-1490 (fax)
>
> www.katotech.com
>

> PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this electronic mail message is proprietary and confidential under
applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the
recipient of this message is not the above-mentioned recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately purge it without making any copy or distribution.