[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Virtual M0n0 using vmxnet driver
 Date:  Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:26:32 -0500
On 3/11/06, hercovanbrug at gmail dot com <hercovanbrug at gmail dot com> wrote:
> i figured out how to do it and described it here:
> http://www.vmware.com/community/thread.jspa?threadID=35543&tstart=0
> <http://www.vmware.com/community/thread.jspa?threadID=35543&tstart=0>

I have this working too, actually, and will be releasing it to the
community with documentation and performance numbers, hopefully in the
next week.  I'll post here when it's available, and VMware will link
to it off the community appliance VMTN site at that point too.

So if you're looking for an image, hold tight and I'll have one out shortly.

-Chris