[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Simon Vetterli" <simon dot vetterli at thaipath dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Some Problem with PPTP
 Date:  Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:49:06 +0100

I have the follow situation:

I work from home and like to connect to the office; both sides have an

The situation is, when I connect with one pc from home, everything is okay.
When I like to connect during the first pc is still connected, I get the
message 619 (from Dial-Up-window).

What could it be?

Some incorrect config?

One office-side itís an ip on Internet. On Home-side I have a DHCP from
CableCom; using DynDNS.

Kind Regards.

Simon Vetterli
Margarethenstrasse 1