[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Mono and FreeRadius 1_1_0 login errors
 Date:  Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:05:58 -0500
Hi,

I just tried to configure Mono to use FreeRadius and I'm getting a problem.

The Free radius tells me that username is invalid.  The username is valid.

I've tried to simulate the situation with soft client and I got the same
error when I was using requests without CHAP. So I assume Mono doesn't use
CHAP in requests, so can someone help me on this? I probably need to
configure freeradius, but I don't know what requests are sent by Mono and im
not that good with freeradius itself.

Would appreciate any help!