[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Disable WebGUI and use Shell only?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:44:41 -0500
Hello guys.

Is there a way to disable the webgui and configure/access via shell/ssh
only?

Or maybe run the webgui on an odd port, etc? Have the console menu dump into
a shell login prompt instead of console menu, etc?

I ask because we are going to setup a m0n0 box in a small office that has
several nosy people in it that will want to start "playing with settings". I
would like to do the inital config in the webgui, then disable it and
continue to configure via a shell, etc. and keep it that way.

Let me know if thats possible.

Thanks!