[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bradley Van Peursem" <bradley at itelework dot com>
 To:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall and Passive FTP...
 Date:  Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:51:56 -0800
Figured out my problem....it was a glitch with FileZilla Server 0.9.13a
beta.

Some how the "Don't use External IP for local connections" check box got
confused. After unchecking it. Saving the configuration. Then going back
in and re-checking it and saving the config, things now work perfectly
from the internet.

Thanks