[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Frank <Mono dot General at RootServices dot Biz>
 To:  Christoph Hanle <christoph dot hanle at leinpfad dot de>, MonoWall-General List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Two problems which may (may not) have easy solutions...
 Date:  Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:03:43 +0100
Hi Everyone ...

I saw on a website that someone sayed that cisco offers a free
update for software with bugs and/or security holes. I do not
know whether thats true (i dont have any contracts with cisco at
this moment) - but maybe you should consider to contact your
cisco/sales partner (or directly cisco) if is related to a bug..

--
Best regards,
Stefan Frank

Looking for Monowall Adjustment?