[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rob at nulwires dot co dot uk
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal - More Exact User Expiry (By Hour - not Day)
 Date:  Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:47:11 -0000
I'm looking to use m0n0wall on my Hotspot controller as it does everything I need, but in a
lightweight package.

The captive portal is great, however what I would like to know - is if there is a way to make it
so, once a user has had say, 1 hour of access - they can't have anymore, without having a
new account.

I've noticed there is the expiry function on the usernames bit, but this allows for 24 hour
blocks as is on a day basis, instead of a hour basis.

Has anyone got any ideas on how I can make the account expiration feature more exact?

Thanks in advance,
Rob.