[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Frank <Mono dot General at RootServices dot Biz>
 To:  MonoWall-General List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Looking for some version explanations ( OS/Patches/GUI )
 Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:57:55 +0100
Hi Everyone ...

The Developers Handbook mostly points to files/scripts
at http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads which should be used
to create a own environment to create images from scratch.

Is this Link only as archive or will it be updated from time
to time? I know that there is a SVN Repository available.

Other questions for my self are the following:

Can the webGUI from the latest trunk be used on 4.11?

Will it be considered that the latest/trunk webGUI works
with FreeBSD 4.11 without trouble?

Whats about the idea to add checks in the webGUI that
prove the running OS and disable/hide features that are
not possible (for example if its not supported by the
old Kernel?) That will be fine for me imho ;)

In the SVN Repository is a "build" folder in /trunk/ but
in /tags/release-1.21/ is no "build" folder. Has this any
reason? How should users be able to check for changes
in the older/stable versions of monowall?

If possible then it will be nice if somebody add the files
related to monowall 1.2.x brunch in /tags/release-1.21/

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Stefan Frank