[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Charles Scott <cscott at gaslightmedia dot com>
 To:  rob at nulwires dot co dot uk
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal - More Exact User Expiry (By Hour - not Day)
 Date:  Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:00:38 -0500 (EST)
Rob:
  If you're authenticating users by RADIUS then you can have radius pass a
Session-Timeout reply item, which would set the user's session time in
seconds. Of course RADIUS would have to know not to authenticate the user
again without a new account or updating the current one. I believe you can
also set the WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time now to specify the actual time
they get bounced, but can't remember if I tested that.
  BTW, anyone know if there's a place one can go for a current list of
RADIUS attributes for m0n0wall?

Chuck