[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rob Butterworth" <rob at nulwires dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Make Captive portal backend more specific
 Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:30:11 -0000
Sorry for short words/ typos - on pda on-site

I posted regarding extending the function of the captive portal. But things got offtopic

I've setup a radius server - do deal with the requests, however, Nomater what strings I put in the
radius users file, I can't limit access time on an individual basis. I'd like to be able to limit
some to 30 mins, others to an hour, etc.

They do authenticate, just don't expire :-(

Any ideas? Even the most basic (i can be dumb and forget)