[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Rob Butterworth" <rob at nulwires dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Make Captive portal backend more specific
 Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:54:20 +0100
I already answered this yesterday!!!

J.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Rob Butterworth [mailto:rob at nulwires dot co dot uk]
Verzonden: woensdag 15 maart 2006 11:30
Aan: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Sorry for short words/ typos - on pda on-site

I posted regarding extending the function of the captive portal. But
things got offtopic

I've setup a radius server - do deal with the requests, however, Nomater
what strings I put in the radius users file, I can't limit access time
on an individual basis. I'd like to be able to limit some to 30 mins,
others to an hour, etc.

They do authenticate, just don't expire :-(

Any ideas? Even the most basic (i can be dumb and forget)