[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Mobile client software for Windows 2000 /XP? NAT-T?
 Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:31:18 -0600
I have successfully used without any problems the IPSEC client (Safenet
IPSEC client software -- same thing that powers the netgear client) behind
NAT routers from 3Com, Adtran, USRobotics, and Linksys.  I've also
successfully used it from behind Monowalls to connect to other Monowalls and
to connect to Watchguard fireboxes and soho routers.  Is there something I'm
missing here? Because it seems like every other day in these forums someone
asks these questions and gets told it can't be done.  But honestly, if it
couldn't be done and didn't work, I wouldn't be able to administer client
neteworks from home and would have to drive to each one, going insane, and
writing unbelievable run on sentences early in the morning.  :)