[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Charles Scott" <cscott at gaslightmedia dot com>, <rob at nulwires dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal - More Exact User Expiry (By Hour - not Day)
 Date:  Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:59:11 +0100
M0n0wall Supported Attributes since 1.21
#
User-Name
User-Password
NAS-IP-Address
Service-Type (set to Login)
Framed-IP-Address
Reply-Message
Class (not used at this time)
Session-Timeout
Idle-Timeout
Called-Station-ID (NAS-Mac)
NAS-ID (NAS-fqdn)
Acct-Status-Type (1 = Start, 2 = Stop, 3 = Interim Update)
Acct-Input-Octets
Acct-Output-Octets
Acct-Session-ID
Acct-Session-Time
Acct-Input-Packets
Acct-Output-Packets
Acct-Terminate-Cause
NAS-Port-Type (Ethernet)

WISPr specific:
Redirection-URL
Session-Terminate-Time

Nomadix specific:
Redirection-URL

Will probably become supported in 1.22:

WISPr specific:
Location-ID
Location-Name
Bandwidth-Max-Up
Bandwidth-Max-Down
Volume-Max-Up (currently not specified by WISPr but a request has been
made)
Volume-Max-Down (currently not specified by WISPr but a request has been
made) and could easily be implemented in all current radius servers by
human intervention.

Nomadix specific (these are volume limits, not speed limits):
Nomadix Bw Up
Nomadix Bw Down

--
Jonathan De Graeve