[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <rob at nulwires dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal - More Exact User Expiry (By Hour - not Day)
 Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:15:13 +0100
Thats normal since Session-Terminate-Time needs to be in time format
defined by the WISP draft:

The time when the user should be disconnected in ISO 8601 format
(YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssTZD). If TZD is not specified local time is assumed.
For example a disconnect on 18 December 2001 at 7:00 PM UTC would be
specified as 2001-12-18T19:00:00+00:00.

What you went is the standard Session-Timeout.

I suggest to first read some radius information.

J.