[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rob at nulwires dot co dot uk
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal - More Exact User Expiry (By Hour - not Day)
 Date:  Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:24:55 -0000
I've just setup a radius server using multi-tech radius server 2.0, on a
WinXP SP2 machine

My users file has a demo user - it looks like:
user1   Auth-Type = Local, Password = "user1"
	Service-Type = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
	Framed-Routing = None,
	Framed-MTU = 1534,
	Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
	Acct-Session-Time = 15
	Session-Timeout = 15

The user, user1 isn't being dropped after 15s though.
It is authorizing, so it's contacting the radius server ok.

m0n0wall side, both the idle time out and hard timeout are blank. I was
assuming this sets them to unlimited, so then it wouldn't affect the user's
own settings?

What should I add/ remove from the Users file?