[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Kroculick <pdkrocul at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Help needed: monowall->linux->dshield logs
 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:51:11 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I'm looking for some help. I'm currently using a
monowall firewall, with the logs going to Kiwi Syslog
on W2K, and then using CVTWIN to submit the logs to
Dshield as a scheduled task.

I want to move the logging to a linux machine, and
submit the logs from the linux machine. However, I'm
having trouble putting the pieces together. I searched
both the monowall and dshield forums and haven't found
(or just overlooked) the info that I need.

Has anyone done this? Or can anyone point me to some
helpful HOWTOs?

Thanks,
Paul

http://mail.yahoo.com