[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Johannes Blaas" <j dot blaas at iccr dash international dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Mailserver Problem
 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:59:18 +0100
Hi All,

I've installed m0n0wall and have a problem with the mailserver, mails are coming in but not going
out! The mailserver is in the DMZ, I've added the mailserver in the NAT Inbound configuration on
port 25 - the rule for incoming mail hast been generated automatically. but where do I place the
correct rule for outgoing mails? If I open port 25 in dem DMZ it doesn't work. In the outbound NAT
I've added the subnet IP... also doesn't work. any idea?

thanks!

Joe