[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James Harrington" <jharrington at hyelm dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0Wall Beta
 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:49:55 -0000
Is it possible for me to get on the Beta testing program??

James

James Harrington

Email:                           jharrington at hyelm dot com

Any comments made in this email can be taken as official representation of
the voices in my head which at any given time I may or may not be in control
of.

This mail has been checked thoroughly for viruses by Windows One Care.  Yet
another project by Microsoft in their bid to take over the world.

Therefore may not be a virus free as you would hope.  Its up to you check
this email for virus and other such shit