[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  KnightMB <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] noobie questions
 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:26:44 -0600
m0n0wall may not handle 3 physical WAN cards, but it can certainly
handle 3 WAN addresses.  I use 10 WAN IPs on mine.  Just use a switch to
link all the WANs together, then connect the switch to the WAN of
m0n0wall and use the Proxy Arp to map all WAN that m0n0wall responds
to.  Works like a charm then :-)

Thanks,
Michael