[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DMZ woes
 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:57:08 -0500
On 3/16/06, jan gestre <m0n0wall dot list at gmail dot com> wrote:
> i'm trying to setup my dmz using the OPT interface, tried to use 1:1 NAT and
> Inbound NAT to no avail, i can't get it to work :(

1) Don't start up a new thread just because nobody answers you in 3
hours!  We don't hang around our email 24 hours a day waiting to
respond to your every need.  Wait at least 24 hours, and if you don't
get a response, then you can start a new thread.  You're wasting time
and clogging inboxes of 1000 people.

2) You're going to have to do better than "it doesn't work".  With "it
doesn't work", the best I can tell you is "you have it configured
wrong".  Your description is just as helpful to those of us that can
help as my answer is to you.

-Chris