[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive portal dont work when proxy server is conigured in web browser
 Date:  Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:35:47 -0600
From: "Krzysztof Syguda" <ks at koszecin dot net dot pl>

> Let me explain it more detailed

> I have an internal network e.g.  m0n0wall has LAN interface in
> this network with  IP address.
> m0n0wall has one WAN interface and one OPT (OPT1) interface with
> IP address to connect DMZ.

> In DMZ I have a www/ftp proxy server with IP: working on port
> 8080.

It is always best when you tell us what you want to do, not how you are
failing to do it.  :-)  First, set your clients back to normal, with no
proxy.  Let them authenticate with CP. Have m0n0wall redirect all port 80
and port 443 traffic to your proxy.  Something like this;

  <descr>redirect HTTP to proxy server</descr>