[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  " Martinez" <dmconde at wanadoo dot es>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Rules per user
 Date:  Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:41:59 +0100 (CET)
Hi list!

First of all, sorry for my english. An now, my question:

Is it possible to configure the rules to be applied to a user or group of users? (it is possible in
$ solutions like netsreen). If the answer is no, It will be possible in future releases?.
It will be very helpful if we can create groups of users, ports, addresses .. to control the traffic
to the WAN.