[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Troy <troy at twisted dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  x.509 certificate and RSA key specific instructions for M0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:07:55 -0600
I recently built a m0n0wall server and was looking to enable the certs. I
built some self signed certificates in what I thought was the right format
(RSA private key in PEM, x.509 in PEM) but apparently not because when I
pasted them in, the box would no longer function and I couldn't log in
through the PHP front end.  I had to do a complete reset of the config to
get back in.

Does anyone have the specific steps for how to create the certs in the
format that M0n0wall likes?  I also wasn't sure if I should paste in the
cert with the parts at the beginning like: