[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  drzen at gamebox dot net, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to debug this problem?
 Date:  Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:47:43 -0600
You might want to try enabling "Allow fragmented packets" for your default
LAN rule.

Roy...
------------------------

Hi,

I have a  strange problem in a firewall (a m0n0wall 1.21 in a WRAP board).

lan <-> fw <-> internet

all go right but the lan pcs can't open a few http sites.
I try to put a test notebook before fw (with a public ip) and all go right.
So the problem is the m0n0wall.

I check my lan (with ethereal) and see that http request is correct.

How to debug this problem?

thanks in advance.
v.