[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  KnightMB <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP through NAT
 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:23:21 -0600
I've tried setting up the m0n0wall PPTP server as well, I got the exact
same errors on the Windoze XP clients. I figured it just doesn't work
with windows so I created an internal vpn server and forwarded the ports
to it instead.  I've read the tutorials on getting windows to work with
the pptp of m0n0wall, but even with a direct internet connection and ip
address, it still gets the same error you get with "732, could not agree
on PPP control protocols".  I gave up on it due to time restraints, but
if anyone figures out how to get windows clients working with m0n0wall,
I would love to know as well.

Thanks,
Michael