[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Windows CF Backup image?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:34:51 -0600
Brett Woodruff wrote:
> I was wondering if there was any software for windows that I could
> use to create a complete image of a CF card? This would be handy in
> the creation of multiple alike units.

John Newbigin has a dd utility for Windows*. It is a command line
utility. So it would not take much to write a set of batch files that
would allow you to create images you could use for mass production.

I looked at his site because I have used his RawWrite for Windows for
floppy images (it currently only supports 1.44MB floppies). His site
states that he is planning to expand RawWrite for Windows to support
other disk types and sizes.

*) http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/rawwrite/dd.htm

James W. McKeand