[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  brandon <bstone108 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Windows CF Backup image?
 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:03:17 -0600
personaly I use dsl linux or knoppix to boot computer from as needed for
image reading or writing. just drop cd in drive, boot, read or write
images,  reboot remove cd, back in windows agian.  this may be more
trouble than it's worth for many people but I prefer to work in linux
envorment when possible when working with disk images