[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] redirect
 Date:  Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:42:22 -0500
Lee Sharp wrote:
> From: "john papadeas" <zygos23 at yahoo dot com>
>
>> anyone know how i can redirect any in/out traffic on a
>> specific port to another gateway ?
>> e.g. anything on port 80 will be redirected to another
>> internet gateway and everything else wil remain on
>> m0n0 internet gateway
>
> Search the archives for this code.  I have talked about it a few
> times, and others as well.
>
>                        Lee
As I understood John, he wants to *route* traffic according to
destination port, which, afaik, is not possible. What you posted is the
redirect to one specific server based on destination port for
transparent proxying and catch-all smtp, but he wants to route through a
different gateway based on destination port (I assume two different
uplinks). John, am I correct? In that case, you are out of luck, m0n0
does not support this.

Sven