[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alberto (Warfox) De Boni" <warfox at neobe dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VNP
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:28:16 +0100
Hi all, at least i've solved my problem with NAT, thanks to all for the
answers.
Now i'm facing another problem. I've currently set up a VPN betwenn our
two offices with two Monowall and all works fine.
But i've got a problem with our programmers. They needs to connect in
VPN from a third office that should not enter into the VPN.
I try to explain better: this office should not enter into our VPN
because its a customer. But we're doing a consultant for them and so
when we go there we should connect with laptop to our network. I've
tried to use the "mobile client VPN setup" but it doesn't work.
I think that kind of configuration works just if laptop connects
directly to internet.
In this case we'va a router handling connections and doing DHCP stuff.
The two subnet are completly different.
Is there a way to establish a connection between a laptop behind a
router and monowall? Have to say that monowall has a public static IP.

Thanks in advance,
    Alberto