[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Troy <troy at twisted dot net>
 To:  'Stefan Frank' <Mono dot General at RootServices dot Biz>, 'MonoWall-General List' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: x.509 certificate and RSA key specific instructions for M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:15:47 -0600
Stefan,

I used the exact commands to make the certs and pasted it in and still was
locked out trying to use HTTPS to access the php GUI.  At least this time
I was able to revert back to HTTP without having to blow away the config.

I'm assuming that I should be pasting the entire contents of the key and
cert into the php windows.

Thoughts?

-Troy