[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan Peterson <OCRyan at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IP330 WebGui not coming up, even with spoofmac
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:50:11 -0800 (PST)
I read through http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/nokia/ip110.html and
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=NokiaBoxesSpoofMac.

I installed to flash (v. 1.21 - generic-pc image), booted the Nokia, assigned the interfaces and
then rebooted. After I got the startup screen again, shutdown and edited the config.xml from
another FreeBSD box. I added the <spoofmac> entries in the config.xml file for the LAN, WAN and
OPT1 interfaces. Reinstalled to the Nokia and started up.

Does anyone have an idea of anything else I can try?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan