[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] debuging of captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:45:38 +0100
The debugging can be enabled only by adapting the images and can't be
enabled on the fly.

While you're saying that the pfsense CP is an identical copy of m0n0 I
doubt it since they also use a different webserver etc.

Ask the pfsense guys, they should/could help you

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Engineer