[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IP330 performance issues
 Date:  Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:22:42 -0500
I have monowall 1.21 installed on a nokia ip330 box. It's a 167mhz cpu
with 64mb of ram. Works great for my internet access. I have my wireless
access point on opt1 and am eventually going to setup a captive portal.
For testing purposes I connected my laptop directly to opt1. Thing is
I'm only getting 22mb throughput and the cpu is pegged at 90%. This is
just with copying a file. Is there anyway to improve this?

Ryan